We are on the lookout for an energetic, detailed, focused Production Assistant ready to take on a wide range of tasks in our VFX studio in Finland, Tampere. This position requires a talented individual who will handle a variety of administrative duties, as well as production tasks during our upcoming projects. Responsibilities include maintaining a calendar, scheduling, answering and rolling calls, and other administrative duties as assigned. This position will also be involved in many production duties such as managing VFX workflows, managing clients, and organizing VFX production documents and information. This is an amazing opportunity to get in on the ground floor, learn the ropes, and choose your own path in an exciting, very rapidly growing VFX company.
We offer extended health benefits, flexible hours, and an open creative environment for all our staff.
- Maintain calendar and schedules
- Ordering meals and organizing events
- Managing company social media
- Managing other VFX personnel
- Building, organizing, and maintaining production databases
- Office support including restocking and running errands
- Help prepare and execute digital file transfers between studios, vendors and other parties.
- Provide overall production support to the studio.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and be a self-starter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and be self-sufficient
- Ability to work independently and take initiative along with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, reliable, mature, professional, and positive attitude required
- High attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Proficient computer skills; emphasis on Production Tracking Software (Shotgun) and Asset Management, Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Office, and standard PC applications.