We are on the lookout for a Production Coordinator to work on our upcoming film projects and join our team here in Tampere, Finland. This position supports the VFX Producers and VFX Supervisors in keeping projects operating in an organized and efficient manner. Coordinators are information sharepoints that hold teams together while being able to balance multiple needs, projects and tasks at one time.
- Assist VFX Producers, Supervisors, and Artists to ensure every project is handled efficiently and effectively while maintaining company standards.
- Communicate information between departments quickly and efficiently, while maintaining a positive attitude and professional approach.
- Pay close attention to details and is thorough in handling project related deliveries.
- Oversee trafficking-data movement for projects, ensuring data is accurate and up to date.
- Assist Producers in artists’ work progress, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Anticipate challenges while communicating concerns to VFX Producers and Supervisors.
- Take detailed and comprehensive review/meeting notes and distributes and/or uploads into Shotgun database in a timely fashion.
- “Can-Do” attitude
- Excellent Communication skills
- Previous experience in Film or TV Production or in general project management
- Highly organization with great attention to detail
- Must be a team player that thrives on problem solving.
- Able to maintain a positive and professional attitude no matter the challenges
- Clear communicator, with great problem-solving skills and strong initiative
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of common file formats and resolutions.